It´s Facebook time

After a well deserved and very inspirational holiday followed by a week long cold I´ve had plenty of time to think about what to do with the blog. I love blogging, but don´t seem to be able to find the time. And so I´ve decided to put my effort in to Facebook instead. I might return here once and in a while, when I have some background material to share. Mainly on Scandinavian pottery. But it´ll be more like an archive of information.

"What do you think about mixing old and new with a bit of kitsch?
Small vase with deer from Swedish Anna Carin Dahl (http://annacarindahl.com/), the candle holder is made by Soholm in the 1960´s ( http://etsy.me/1aimyiU), the plastic deer is my own private and very loved kitsch" Update from the shop´s Facebook page.


The little black house on Facebook is a shop page, but I do my very best not to make it the ordinary marketing page bombarding you with things you should buy or share to get a good discount. My aim is to inspire and hand over a bit of information when convenient. In this post you can see a couple of the latest updates from Facebook. Want to join? You find the page HERE.
"With autumn the season for inviting friends over for dinner has arrived. Here´s a simple table decoration made of branches with autumn leaves and small bouquets of rowanberries. Together with candle holders and tablecloth from the shop it sets the scene for a lovely evening." Update from the shop´s Facebook page.

See you. I´ll keep on reading all the lovely retro blogs out there. And maybe we´ll meet again on Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. Hei Birgitte!!
    For et lekkert høstbord, nydelig med keramikken, bærene og den flotte duken! Så trist å høre at du forlater bloggverden for en stund. Jeg er nemlig ikke på Facebook.... Kommer virkelig til å savne de fine innleggene dine og alt det lekre du viser! Du er en kjemperessurs på kunsthåndverk, både dansk keramikk og mye annet. Håper du kan overtales til å returnere snart:-) Jeg ønsker deg hell og lykke meg butikken, og håper du får lyst til å stikke innom bloggen i ny og ne! Knus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak for de søde ord, Tove. Jeg arbejder lige nu på et nyt koncept for bloggen, men der går nok et stykke tid inden jeg er klar :-)

      /Birgitte

      Delete
    2. Det gleder jeg meg til, Birgitte!! Vi ses!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so disappointed that you won't be blogging so often. I love your blog and am not much of a facebook person. (I guess I'll have to become one...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m sorry to disappoint you, Vicky. I`m working on a new concept for the blog, but it will take some time before I´m ready.

      /Birgitte

      Delete
    2. I'll check back ever so often. I love your photos and wish I could buy everything in your shop!

      Delete

I´m so glad you left a comment!