I´m smitten with the flower pot fever

It didn´t take long before Tove had smitten me with the flower pot fever. All summer I´ve been hunting them down and luckily found quiet a lot. It seems like all the great flower pots now have found their way to the flea market. Mainly German pottery, but a few weekends ago I ran into these two from Danish Knabstrup.


They are now making my kitchen a better place to stay and are really "Op-Shop-Show-Off" pieces.

See more show offs over at Blackbird has spoken


6 comments:

  1. Jeg visste du ville finne noen flotte eksemplarer, Birgitte, disse er helt nydelige!!! Farvene og formen er utrolig flott, skulle ønske disse dukket opp her i mine jaktmarker:-)Elsker dem!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jeg siger bare tak for inspirationen :-)

      /Birgitte

      Delete
  2. Oh they are lovely, so natural looking, like they were carved from stone. It's very hard here for some reason to find good looking plant pots, i'm on the verge of going back to pottery class to make some myself if i dont find some soon!
    So great to have you linking in again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be difficult here too, but for some reason all the good ones are coming out now.

      /Birgitte

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I love the gorgeous light filled shot you've taken too. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea. I also enjoy your finds and photos :-)

      /Birgitte

      Delete

I´m so glad you left a comment!