Ceramics In The Garden - Jette Helleroe

I simply can´t resist Jette Helleroe´s ceramics. Even not the lamps that - if you ask me right now - I´m never going to use for their intended purpose. They attract me in a way I simly have no amour against. And it´s a lovely feeling. You might know it.

My plans are in some way to incorporate them in our garden design, but for now I want them close to me. At the terrace.



In that way I can enjoy them even more often. Let my eyes rest on the beautiful ornamental flower patterns. 





One day I hope to know more about Jette Helleroe, than that she had her own studio in the northern part of Jutland, Denmark - in the town Lonstrup. And that she worked for both BR Ceramics and Axella Design. Everything comes in due time. Meanwhile I´ll keep looking out for Jette Helleroe´s attracting pottery.




Added to Op-Shop-Show-Off
See more over at Blackbird has spoken

6 comments:

  1. I can see the appeal: they look like they came from the earth, and you can see the potters hand in them and it gives them a lot of energy. I would want to pick them up or at least run my hands over them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Wow, they are beautiful....I haven't seen these Jette pieces before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope there soon will be more to see. It seems like they are coming in the thrift stores now. These two I´ve found this summer.

      /Birgitte

      Delete
  3. Jeg kjenner følelsen:-)Fantastisk keramikk, Birgitte! Riktig flotte farver og mønstre- og nydelige bilder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det tænkte jeg nok, at du gjorde, Tove :-). Og, tak for de pæne ord :-)

      Delete

I´m so glad you left a comment!