When The Colour Is Just Right - Op-Shop Show Of

It gives me a lot of fun and joy to work in colours and I guess I´m a little bit obsessed with colour and colour combinations. The colours simply must be right and if not alone, it can always be spiced up with another colour to make the right combination.

Unknown flowerpot and pitcher vase from Danish Lovemose

Sometimes they are just right from the beginning. It happened the other day when these two new finds randomly were placed together in transit. You now the place where things land first before it´s decided where they should go. Shelf? Table? Cupboard? Or, in my case, shop?

The colours are so cool and together they really lift my spirits. They both have a few chips. Lucky me. They stay in my home. Still in transit but I´m sure I´ll find the right place for them.

See more Op-Shop Show Off over at Blackbird has spoken

8 comments:

  1. Jeg er helt enig, Birgitte- de ser fantastiske ut sammen!! Jeg ELSKER farven på blomsterpotten. Flotte funn, godt at de begge får bli hos deg:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are absolutely lovely together. i like the pattern on the flower pot, it makes me think of fir trees and a frame houses ( a housing estate of a frame houses) and the delicacy of the pitcher. lovely to have you linking in your wonderful finds-for-keeps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to take another look and you´re absolut right about the fir tree and frame houses. Abd so the pot fits even better into our house close to the wood.

      Delete
  3. Perfection, Birgitte! I love the colors and the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both absolutely beautiful. Is the handle of the jug made from cane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie. The handle is made out of bast. Most likely from hemp plants.

      Delete

I´m so glad you left a comment!