Danish Lamps #6 - Svend Aage Holm Sørensen

1960s interior with lamp by Svend Aage Holm Sorensen
(Photo from 1961)


Rya by Vibeke Klint, chair by Aksel Horn for Terrex 
and lamp by Svend Aage Holm Sorensen for Holm Sorensen & Co

More lamps by Sven Aage Holm Sorensen HERE, HERE and HERE

This is just as much a learning series for myself. I know very little about Danish lamps. But I often run into lamps when I´m out looking for pottery and thought it would be a good idea to start getting a little knowledge on the subject. And why not share it. Not so many words. Just old advertisements.

2 comments:

  1. Det er noen riktig fine tidsbilder i denne serien, her kunne jeg ha flyttet inn:-) Lekker stol, lampe, teppe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jeg ville heller ikke have noget i mod at slænge mig i den stol :-)

      /Birgitte

      Delete

I´m so glad you left a comment!